NHS Blood and Transplant (NHSBT), who provides the blood donation service in England and transplant services across UK, have apprentice opportunities across many different roles and areas!
Here are some of the jobs available – you don’t need any prior work experience:
- Information Officer (Bristol):
You’ll be responsible for maintaining accurate information regarding organ donations and transplants (life-saving work!). You’ll also gain a Level 3 Business Administration qualification!
- Organ Allocation Specialist (Bristol):
You’ll co-ordinate matching organ donors with patients in need across the UK. You’ll also gain a Level 3 Business Administration qualification!
- HR Assistant (Bristol):
You’ll gain a full understanding of the HR (Human Resources) function, working with the NHSBT staff team, including recruitment, pay, and training. You’ll also gain a Level 3 HR Support qualification!
- Quality Assurance (QA) Administrator Apprentice (Manchester, Barnsley, Bristol or London):
You’ll work with other teams to make sure the NHSBT team are providing a great and consistent service. You’ll also gain a Level 3 Business Administration qualification.
- Donor Carer Apprentice (Bristol, Surrey, Kent, Hertfordshire, London) and Plasma Donor Carer (Reading, London):
You’ll be testing donors to check that they’re eligible to donate blood, and offering basic clinical advice and care. You’ll also gain a Level 2 Healthcare Support Worker qualification, which includes the Care Certificate and a Level 3 Unit in blood samples.
… And so many other vacancies… including IT Service Analysts, Apprenticeship Administrator and more! Please have a look at our info pack (with all the vacancies and full job description) to find the job that calls you.
Interested? Sign up for our course and meet your potential future employer!
On the course, you’ll also gain:
- New skills and competencies!
- Earn whilst you learn and gain an apprenticeship!
- Networking opportunities!
- The opportunity to become a vital asset in saving and improving of patients’ lives!
6th-7th July (South England) – sign up here
22nd-23rd July (Central and North England) – sign up here