The Apprenticeship Levy is eligible for both existing and new staff; if you would like any more information on the Levy or what Steadfast Training Ltd can do for you please contact one of our Key Account Managers on 0845 223 2401
Other Funding Options
A Traineeship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for.
Traineeships last up to a maximum of 6 months depending on the needs of the individual and include:
1. Work experience placement of at least 100 hours.
2. Work preparation training
3. English and Maths support
Sector Based Work Academy
Sector-Based Work Academies are designed to help meet your immediate and future recruitment needs as well as to recruit a workforce with the right skills to sustain and grow your business.
A Sector-Based Work Academy can last up to 6 weeks and has 3 main components:
- pre-employment training – relevant to the needs of the business and sector
- a work experience placement – of great benefit to both the individual and a business
- a guaranteed job interview
Advanced Learner Loans
If any of your employees which to partake in self-guided learning they may be eligible
for an Advanced Learner Loan,
To be eligible for an Advanced Learner loan;
- You must be 19 or older on the first day of your course.
- Your course must be a Level 3, 4, 5 or 6 qualification
To find out more about this please visit
Maths & English
We deliver fully-funded maths and English classes for new and existing employees from Entry Level 3 to Level 2. The courses are delivered in a classroom setting half a day, once a week for 3 months