« All Events
Principles of Warehousing and Storage – Level 2
May 24 @ 9:30 am - June 5 @ 3:00 pm
|Principles of Warehousing and Storage – Level 2
This course is for people who want to work within the Warehouse & Storage industry that requires the knowledge of how to operate safely and effectively as part of a team. The aim of this course is to provide the learners with an advantage in both finding and keeping work.
COURSE OBJECTS AND SUBJECTS COVERED
• How to receive and store goods and materials
• How to process orders and dispatch goods
• How to deliver effective customer service
• Health, safety, security and legislation
• How to be an effective team worker
This is an online course, learners must have access to the internet and computer/tablet.
This course will last for 10 days. The course will start at 9:30 with a group training session, before learners being assigned work based on group session and partaking in a 121 call with the tutor
Please email email@example.com for further information, availability and bookings.