Do you run a business in or are working in Norfolk and Suffolk? If so, can we support you through FULLY FUNDED training.
From 1st April 2019, Steadfast Training became the new Prime Contractor for the Skills Support for the Workforce programme in New Anglia. Along with 7 other providers (to support a wide range of business sectors) the aim of the project is to support businesses and employees, including those affected by redundancies, through the delivery of skills training which is Fully Funded.
As a start, we will undertake a company needs analysis and robust initial assessment of skills needs within the business. We will deliver vocational training, which can be either accredited or non-accredited, full qualifications or just units of qualifications, to support individuals into higher levels of training, workplace progression or an Apprenticeship.
These programmes will help your business to develop the skill levels of your staff giving them confidence and giving your company a competitive edge.
We offer a wide range of courses and below are just a few:
- Business Administration Level 2 Diploma/Level 3 units
- Customer Service Level 2 Diploma/Level 3 units
- Leadership & Team Skills (ILM) Level 2 Award or Certificate
- Award in Management (ILM) Level 3
- Understanding Retail Operations Level 2 Certificate
- Adult Care Level 2 Diploma
- Adult Care – short courses; many topic areas available
- IT User Level 1
- IT Courses – bespoke Word, Excel and PowerPoint (Intro, Inter, Advanced)
- Social Media for Business
- Construction: range of level 2 qualifications
- Engineering: L2 Manufacturing Processes to Level 3 Electrical, Electronic and Mechanical units
- Warehouse and Storage Level 2 Certificate
- Early Years Childcare
- Hospitality& Catering
- Front of House Reception
- Food Preparation
- Education & Training Award
If you are looking for something in particular, please do call and enquire. We may be able to source via our partners.
Call or email us today to book an appointment with one of our Skills Advisers: 07985 338 190 or email us on email@example.com
Steadfast Training Ltd commenced delivery of the Skills Support for the Workforce (SSW) project in New Anglia on 1st April 2019.
The aim of the project is to increase the skills levels of employees, to encourage progression within the existing workforce, support individuals at risk of redundancy and identify real-life barriers for employers to access skills.
On behalf of the Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP), further intensify our engagement with employers and influence future skills planning and funding, Steadfast Training are carrying out a Skills Analysis to identify specific issues that local businesses face in relation to up-skilling staff.
We appreciate your support by participating in the skills analysis survey.