Established in 2005, we are a Prime contractor with the Education & Skills Funding Agency, we are on the Register of Training Organisations (ROTO) and the Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers (RoATP). From our Head Office in Spalding, Lincolnshire, our training services comprehensively cover the North East, East of England, East Midlands and Greater London.
We were delighted to recently be admitted into membership of the Chartered Institution of Further Education, we are one of only six organisations nationally to receive this accolade. Our provision is regulated by Ofsted and rated as Good, we also hold full Matrix Accreditation for Information Advice & Guidance.
Quality and Service is at the heart of everything we do here at Steadfast Training Ltd and our dedicated team are ready to work with you to make sure we understand and meet you or your organisation’s needs.
- To make the learning journey a valued, enjoyable and quality experience.
- To be flexible and responsive in all forms of employer engagement.
- To serve our partner employers by delivering nationally recognised, professional training and learning for the benefit of the individual, employer and service user.
- To ensure continuing improvement through our quality standards.
- Dedicated to minimising costs of maximising futures.
- To help job seekers in understanding their options and give them the knowledge and skill set to enter the work force with confidence.