What is Information, Advice and Guidance?
When you enrol on a course with Steadfast Training Ltd you are entitled to receive support from our team of qualified and experienced Advisors. Below you will find guidance on how to access this resource and a list of useful links to websites and organisations that can provide you with advice and guidance in specialist areas.
Get advice online
Depending on the nature of your enquiry, we may be able to provide information and guidance via email directly to learners currently registered with Steadfast Training Ltd. Please make sure your query cannot be answered by using the useful information list on this website.
Get advice in person
Should you wish to meet with an advisor in person at your workplace or at another more convenient location, please contact the centre and ask for an available time with a qualified advisor.
Advice by telephone
Should you require help in accessing resource materials on this website or wish to speak with a trained IAG advisor please contact Steadfast Training Ltd and ask to speak to an IAG advisor.
Steadfast Training Ltd provides IAG to the highest of standards as dictated by our policy commitments.
National Careers Service
Steadfast Training hold a contract to deliver the National Careers Service (NCS) across Cambridgeshire, Suffolk and Norfolk. We offer free and impartial information, advice and guidance to help you with your decisions about careers, courses and work.
Whether you are looking to the start a career, looking to develop it or change it or simply do not know what to do, our NCS delivery offers practical advice and support to help make goals a reality.
If you would like help and support call us on 0845 223 2401 to arrange an initial appointment.
Use the links below to try and find the answer to your problem, for more advice please call one of our IAG advisors.
Useful Mental Health Links & Support
- Mind, open Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm on 0300 123 3393.
- Samaritans offers a listening service which is open 24 hours a day, on 116 123 (UK and ROI - this number is FREE to call and will not appear on your phone bill).
- CALM (the Campaign Against Living Miserably) offer a helpline open 5pm-midnight, 365 days a year, on 0800 58 58 58, and a webchat service.
- The Mix is a free support service for people under 25. Call 0808 808 4994 or email email@example.com
- Rethink Mental Illness offers practical help through its advice line which can be reached on 0808 801 0525 (Monday to Friday 10am-4pm). More info can be found on rethink.org.