We are pleased to offer a number of fully-funded Level 3 qualifications to adults who have not yet gained a Level 3 qualifications. Courses are available to those living in Cambridgeshire. Read on to find out what courses are available to you and if you are eligible to gain a Level 3 qualification at no cost to you to boost your skills and opportunities.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 223 2401
Steadfast Training offers a range of courses including:
This is a fully funded course for residents in Cambridgeshire who have not yet got an existing Level 3 qualification. For more information contact email@example.com or call 0845 223 2401
- Earning less than £21,000 per annum and require a second level 3 for in-work progression;
- Requiring a second Level 3 qualification to reskill into a different occupation within a recognised growth sector (i.e. Agriculture and Food; Life Sciences; IT and Digital; Manufacturing/Advanced Manufacturing; Logistics and Distribution or Education and Professional Services) or if people were planning to set up their own business;
- Planning to embark on a higher education course and needing a second level 3 as a pre-requisite for this;
- Eligible under the Armed Forces Covenant or Care Leavers Covenant and
- If a person has a physical or mental health condition, disability and/or sensory impairment.